Position Vacant: Hub Project Manager
The Hub is to support the capacity of the forest industry in North – Northwest Tasmania to meet long term increases in demand for timber, by consulting extensively with stakeholders across the forest value chain to identify and progress industry and regional priorities to meet that demand.
An exciting opportunity exists for the role of Hub Project Manager with responsibility to implement Hub strategy and action plans working extensively with stakeholders across the forest value chain and other regional stakeholders. The North-Northwest Hub is an initiative under the National Forestry Industry Plan.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated high level stakeholder management and communication skills, including demonstrated experience in group facilitation
- Demonstrated project management experience in complex and diverse environments
- Demonstrated highly developed report and submission writing skills
Knowledge of the forest industry in the region and issues affecting that
Successful applicant will ideally be based in North/North West of Tasmania.
Apply by email, and attach:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria from the PD and your claim on the position
- A current resume including the names and contact details of 2 referees
Applications close on 26/07/19.
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PD available HERE.