The Network utilises Working Groups and Reference Groups to tackle particular events and outcomes.
You can view the Terms of Reference for Working Groups HERE and read more about Working Groups that have been established below.
Working Groups to date have been:
- Agfest Working Group (2019, 2020 + 2021)
- Tasmanian Timber Awards Working Group (2019 + 2021)
- Communications Working Group
- Fire Management Working Group
- Workforce Development Working Group
- Forest Industries Forum + Dinner Working Group (2022)
- Workforce and Diversity Reference Group
The Network has facilitated work on
- The Good Neighbour Protocol
- Forest Industry Safety Code
- Assist FEF with the Forest Competency Plan
To find out how you can join one of our Working Groups, contact firstname.lastname@example.org