The Tasmanian Forest Industries Virtual Forum, presented by the Tasmanian Forests and Forest Products Network, Forests for the Future – Planning for Tomorrow Today will be held online on Thursday 19 November 2020 from 12:00pm – 2:30pm, followed by regional industry dinners in the South, North and North West.
The Virtual Forum features keynote speakers, panel presentations and Q & A sessions in a program that is engaging, challenging and that discusses current challenges and priority areas for the Tasmanian forest industry, such as Culture, Skills and Training Climate Change Risks and Opportunities and Community Engagement. The program features a mix of industry colleagues and external thought leaders and will be of benefit to all in the forest industry in Tasmania.
- Morris Miselowski, Global Futurist
- Paul Heubner, CEO, Pentarch Forestry
- Jillian Aylett Brown, CEO, MechLog
- Professor Rod Keenan, Chair of Ecosystem and Forest Sciences, University of Melbourne
- Depha Miedecke, General Manager- Technical & Strategy, Petuna Seafoods
- Jacquie Ray, Managing Director, Timmins Ray
- Julianne O’Reilly-Wapstra (MC), University of Tasmania