Call for Applications
The TFFPN is offering Scholarships to cover the registration fees to attend the 2022 Tasmanian Forest Industries Forum and Dinner, Vision 2050: Realising our Potential – Growth, Innovation, People, Investment, to be held in Launceston on Wednesday 21 September. The scholarships will be awarded to students, those in the early stages of their career in the forest and forest products industry, and those industry participants who may otherwise be financially restricted to attend the Forum.
What is on offer
Up to five scholarships that include:
- Complimentary Forum + Dinner registration (valued at $265)
- Plus, a $500 cash grant to assist with transport and accommodation expenses for people living outside of Launceston. This amount is payable on receipt of tax receipt for transport and/or accommodation expenses (bookings must be paid for and claimed before 15 September 2022).
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Complete the Scholarship application form
- Be a member of the TFFPN
- Register for the Forum via a complimentary registration link provided by the TFFPN and provide a tax receipt for claimed accommodation and travel expenses by 15 September 2022.
- Attend the Forum and Dinner in person and participate in the sessions/workshops.
- Provide a high-resolution image of you attending the Forum.
- Submit a 250-word post Forum report/summary that may be used by TFFPN across various communications and marketing platforms.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 29 August 2022.
Want to support a scholarship participant to attend the Forum?
The TFFPN is looking for Supporters to facilitate the scholarships for attendance of students, early career individuals and those industry participants who may otherwise be financially restricted to attend the Forum
Supporter Opportunity – $800 (incl GST)
- Your contribution will be directly funding a student or early career individual to attend the 2022 Tasmanian Forest Industries Forum and Dinner.
- Opportunity to use the post Forum report and photo provided by successful applicants in your own media/marketing
- Acknowledgement as a Scholarship Supporter on the Forum webpages and at the Forum.