GENERAL MANAGER – TASMANIA REGIONAL FORESTRY HUB
The Tasmania Regional Forestry Hub (the Hub) was established to provide feedback to the Commonwealth for policy development regarding future growth for the forestry industry through stakeholder engagement and consultation.
The Tasmanian forest industry and related stakeholders working with the Hub identified four priority areas where extensive assessments have been undertaken to analyse and report on barriers to—as well as pathways to—growth.
The TFFPN is seeking a full-time General Manager, based in Tasmania, who can work with industry to implement the existing roadmap addressing the industry’s identified priority areas focusing on identified strategic actions.
The successful applicant must have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated effective strategic planning, and visionary leadership skills.
- Demonstrated high level stakeholder management and communication skills, including ability to consult, negotiate and liaise with a broad range of people.
- Demonstrated high level project management experience in complex and diverse environments.
- Demonstrated experience in contract management.
- Demonstrated excellent report and submission writing skills.
- Knowledge of the forest industry in Tasmania, and issues affecting that industry or ability to quickly acquire that knowledge.
- Knowledge of and experience liaising with State and/or Australian Government on priority industry matters.
- Ability to facilitate engagement with other regional Hubs and collaborate on projects of mutual interest.
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your claim on the position; and
- A current resume including the names and contact details of two referees.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 15 March 2023
Please send applications to email@example.com.
For a copy of the full Position Description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the role, please contact TFFPN Convenor, Therese Taylor – email@example.com